Entrepreneur: the Word itself is a very energetic & powerful , they must see themselves as problem solvers, Opportunity identifiers, money making system creators. Risk taker towards success.
Success is a word which is more often to used in Entrepreneurship. Success is actually a creative pursuit and a reflection of healthy self-esteem.
Too many people believe that there’s is something wrong with aiming to be really successful. we have been hearing it a lot these days, the suggestion that if we strive for success, we must not be all that concerned with making a difference and being significant.
Here are the 11 Most important SKILLS Every Entrepreneur Need to have to be Successful
Strategic thinking – Strategy is an overused word, but it simply means moving from where you’re now to where you want to be. Developing a vision of where you want to be, let’s say what it is in NEXT 5 Years ?
Business strategy is a total activity ,with every part of the organization connected and working together successfully. Because of this , some of the best-laid plans can go awry or fail to achieve their potential because of simple oversights or by a failure to properly explore an issue.
Entrepreneurs can implement Six P’s framework that helps to guide thinking when developing, implementing, monitoring and reviewing strategy.
Planning & delivery– Planning how to achieve your vision and dealing with challenges along the way
People management: Finding the right people & motivating them to work towards your vision
Branding. Building a consistent personal and business brand tailored to the right audience. Igniting brand awareness in new verticals and He/she Need to be more active on channels like Linkedin to create a powerful personal brand for themselves which directly helps their business success.
Sales – All Sales People are Entrepreneurs But All Entrepreneurs Mostly Need to be a Sales Person. Being comfortable doing PR outreach and creating new business opportunities. Finding the right sales channels that convert better and investing heavily in developing them. Building sales funnels and predictable revenue opportunities for growth which indebts success.
Persuasion & Influence: Encouraging others to help you achieve your vision by demonstrating its Advantage
Change management – Recognizing , managing and responding changes to your vision & plans
Communication– Working on the best ways to communicate your vision to others and understanding their ideas & views
Leadership Skills: To be a leader is not to have a huge position. to be a leader is to see your job as a chance to impact the world . No matter what your job is.
The Eyes of leadership – the sad fact is that most people see the worst, they see others through the eyes of their own anger, fear and limitation. If someone shows up late for a meeting, they impute a negative intent on that person, saying, “They are so rude”.
If someone makes a mistake on an expense report , they grumble, “that person is so dishonest”. If someone miss communicates a point, they silently say, “She’s is a liar”.
Leaders are different , they look for the best in people. I want to be clear. I’m not suggesting that leaders do not confront reality. Not at all. What i’m saying is that The Best Leaders see through the eyes of understanding. If someone is late, then try to get the truth.
Decision Making : Taking Effective decision making strategies by keeping an eye on goals , in information gathering & mostly considering the consequences out of the decision.
Productive: Every entrepreneur must have a focus on productivity by ensuring few ways
- Ensuring the employees are always happy ,
- By efficiently managing the business & open to changing the way you work
- By improving the workplace conditions
- Always practicing positive reinforcement
- Trust the small increments. You can’t expect to change years of working habits overnight. Small changes in how you work can gradually add up to big changes in productivity. Try one tip to start, and keep adding more as you find the strategies that work best for you.
- Be accountable. Whether it’s weekly check-ins with a co-worker or setting your own deadlines and announcing them to others, having to answer to someone else can often force you to get the job done.
In particular, follow up the below activities which indeed makes you the BEST Entrepreneur
- engage people with the technique wherever possible and appropriate .
- be clear about the specific challenge, issue or opportunity that is being addressed
- question and constantly challenging assumptions – yours & others
- understand that good ideas can come from anywhere
- follow through be practical and realistic and plan implementation
- give people praise and credit, thereby building momentum
- work tirelessly to remove constraints, frears and inhibitions
- balance intuition nad analysis
Remember: Energy , flexibility, creativity and ingenuity are vital and there is no room for complacency and little tolerance for inefficiency
Lastly i hope that these ideas will help you with your work and stimulate your thinking along new, creative lines, generating brilliant ideas to be a successful entrepreneur.